You may think I’m joking or cruel for posting this, I’m not. There are definitely people interested in taxidermy of small creatures, pets, as well as insects to display in their homes. You can earn money as well.
Butterflies, moths, lizards, bats, squirrels… and you don’t have to kill them yourself. There are a whole lot more that this guide covers, as well as making rugs.
There are tens of thousands of taxidermists in the United States alone, the majority of whom are hobbyists.
So — I’m serious. Quit laughing or judging me 🙂
When you purchase this guide and bonus material, you get free access to updates for life. When the taxidermy guide is updated, you’ll get new improvements and upgrades for free.
Check out what the author has to say – You’ll learn SO much with the Taxidermy Guide:
- How to start Taxidermy with easy step-by-step instructions!
- How taxidermy can earn you money! The secrets to selling your work for several hundred dollars or more.
- Rugs, Rugs, Rugs! You name the animal, and I’ll show you how to make a rug out of it!
- Why almost everyone is wrong about freezing your taxidermy.
- How to avoid the 6 biggest skinning mistakes.
- 9 ways to slash your taxidermy costs. Learn about the cheapest places to get your pelts, casts, mounts and specimens from.
- The secrets to facial expressions and mouth modeling.
- EMERGENCY! How to salvage your taxidermy if it starts to fall to pieces, including the fastest way to repairing dry and brittle skins.
- How to mount a fish, even if you just ate it for dinner! Learn how a photo and measurements is all that’s needed.
- If you live in climates which are _____ and ____, you must know about _____. It is highly likely that your taxidermy will become infected!
- The most effective way of using road kill!
- 5 new ways to store and preserve your animals.
- The little known plumage secrets – what you ought to know when inserting feathers!
- The easiest way to get a taxidermy specimen! Learn the forgotten arts of trapping, netting and snare setting.
- Why you’ll be in taxidermy heaven during the month of ____.
- Rogue Taxidermy! The shocking truth about the underground taxidermy scene.
- The 7 best positions in which to display your animals.
- Safety first! How to properly handle a dead animal.
- 3 tools that every taxidermist must own!The correct method for relaxing dried skins.
- How “Plaster of Paris” can be used to create the perfect mould.
- Pets? Learn about the best way to preserve your beloved dogs, cats, rabbits and more.
- The No.1 method for getting rid of fungus and pests.
- How to make sure you’re not overpaying for your taxidermy equipment.
- The truth about preserving animals which are a “work-in-progress”.
- How to hang your animals to any wall (or ceiling!).
- The step-by-step process to tanning & stretching a hide.
- Busts! The easy way to mount the heads of a deer, lion, moose and more!
- Cheap ways to package and send your taxidermy mounts.
- The correct way to prevent your taxidermy from smelling.
- How to stop your animal hides from being damaged.
- Learn about the correct way to use a knife when capeing.
- An overlooked technique for increasing the strength of metal when wiring.
- The jealously guarded secret to mounting animals in an artistic manner.
- How to quickly and easily create a reproduction by casting and modeling.
- Landscapes – how to create modeled trees, grasses, rocks, ferns, mosses, seaweeds and other foliage.
- An easy 4-step guide for spreading the wings of a mounted bird.
- How to handle the sharp points on horns & antlers! Plus the best ways of polishing them.
- The easiest way to insert glass eyes! Plus the cheapest places to buy them.
- How to position your animal using pins into the perfect posture.
- A simple method for collecting and mounting insects.
- You’re making a scene – how to group multiple animals together!
- Plus so much more!